Are you interested in contributing to a sustainably built environment with innovative and creative solutions? Then you might be our new colleague.
Working with architectural and consultancy firms, Hermans Technisolar specialises in supplying high-quality solar glass products for facades and roofs not only in the Netherlands, but all-round Europe.
Our team has a customer-oriented approach and a positive, informal corporate culture. As our organisation continues to grow, we are looking for a new Project Coordinator to join our team.
In this position, you will be responsible for a range of planning executions including:
- Monitoring and reporting on the status and progress of projects
- Scheduling resource so team members have the resource needed to complete tasks
- Liaising between project management and key stakeholders throughout the completion of each project
- Managing project documents including but not limited to the project plan, budget sheets, schedule or scope statement, as directed by the project manager.
- Provide support for team members when implementing risk management strategies
- You have completed an MBO or HBO education
- You are an experienced worker
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- You can easily communicate in English, both orally and in writing
- You are highly organised
Are you interested in applying for this vacancy? Please contact us!